Monday, August 6, 2012

Questions for Kate

Have you got a question for me?
If there is something you would like answered, whether it be about my published works, future projects, or my personal life, feel free to ask them here, or shoot me an email.
I'll update this post with all questions I am asked via twitter, and facebook too.

Email: katebloomfieldauthor [at] hotmail . com 
Or comment here.






1. When is the next Fire Mage book out?
Book #3 in the Fire Mage trilogy is due for release in 2013. A specific release date has not been set because I have not started writing it yet.

2. What is the title of the next Fire Mage book?
Titles in the series are:
Frost Arch #1
Flamethroat #2
Book #3 has not been named yet.

3. Will you write any more lesbian romance novels like Passing as Elias?
I'm not sure just yet. I do plan on writing more romance's. I guess I might in the future, but not any time soon.


4. What's your next project?
At the moment I am working on a short-story prequel to 'Frost Arch'  from Jack's P.O.V aged 14+. It should make a cute, and enjoyable read for those waiting on book #3


5. Can I buy a hard copy of your book?
Yes, you can! :) You can find all my published works on Lulu.com. Just search my name!

6. Who designs your books covers?
I design them myself :) I am a professional Graphic Designer by trade.

7. Will you design my book covers?
I will take on some projects if they're interesting enough, but I am really busy, and can't promise anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment