Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life Update!

Hello my pretties!

Here is an update for you, on my writing progress!

1. Frost Arch (The Fire Mage Trilogy) Book 1
Sales have slowed considerably over the last two weeks, but I am still selling 10-20 books each day.

2. Passing as Elias.
My lesbian romance novel is off to a slow start - with only 30 or so sales in its first week - however the FREE PROMOS i've been doing have been going quite well.

3. Flamethroat (a work in progress)
Book 2 in my Fire Mage trilogy is still being written, and is due for release this august. At this point the book is only 46 pages long - but by the time I am done it should by around 400 pages!

4. Full time work
My full time job as a graphic designer stops me from writing most of the day. It sucks, I know, but I must pay the bills. Maybe if you tell your friends about my book - ill be able to write full time! hint hint.

Thats about it, kids.

Cya!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment