Sunday, February 26, 2012

Utterly Overwhelmed

Honestly, I could not have asked for a better 3 weeks.
I uploaded my eBook to amazon on February the 8th 2012, and today (Feb 27th 2012) I am pleased to say that over 11,100+ people have downloaded my book 'Frost Arch' book one in the Fire Mage Trilogy. 90% of these were given away for free, so I can't quit my day job just yet!

I am so so so happy. Every time I get a 5-star review, I cry a little from happiness. Honest! Thank you so much if you have read my book. It really does mean the world to me.

I spent two years writing Frost Arch (2008-2010) and then spent another year sending my manuscript to literary agents. I was rejected a number of times. It was only within the last few months that I discovered how popular eBooks were. I had no idea!

You can follow this blog for updates on other books I am writing, including books 2 and 3 of the Fire Mage trilogy.

You can also follow my on twitter! @KateBloomfield

Please leave a comment if you have any questions about my book! <3

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment