Friday, February 10, 2012

My Newest Project - A lesbian romance

So, I'm 1/3 of the way through my next book, which shall be published on Amazon.

It's called: Passing as Elias
Genre: Lesbian/transgender historical romance

Cover:


Synopsis:
Elizabeth Searson is cleverer than most men - though in 18th Century England a woman's role is to be a wife, and mother. Elizabeth works in an apothecary, studying medicine under her Professor. When the Professor dies and leaves Elizabeth the apothecary in his will, Elizabeth finds the townspeople unwilling to have a female as their apothecary. Elizabeth begins a double life as a man 'Elias' and quickly finds she is quite popular with the ladies. One young girl called Merrill seems particularly taken with Elizabeth. Does Elizabeth dare reveal her true gender?


Release Date:
Yet to be confirmed. I dare say this novel will be released in April.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like it will be a really interesting novel. I too am writing a novel about a lesbian romance in the 18th century, with one of my female characters crossing dressing as male soldier in the French Revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some grammatical errors, my friend. Revise and edit! I love the plot though!

    ReplyDelete